Last-known email addresses mangled in an obvious way.
Grzegorz Mazur teoretyk “AT” gmail “DOT” com
- Jim Apple japple “AT” freeshell “DOT” org
Reported bugs and supplied improved code for gcc 3.3.4
- Mark Arrasmith arrasmith “AT” math “DOT” twsu “DOT” edu
Helped greatly in setting up the fltk-based graphicaluser interface, and fixed some bugs relating to limits regarding infinity.
- Fred Bacon bacon “AT” aerodyne “DOT” com
Fixed some compiler errors on the newer gcc compiles. Reported some important bugs.
- Jay Belanger belanger “AT” truman “DOT” edu
Reported some bugs and improved some of the GnuPlot code. He also wrote the yacas.el file, which allows you to run yacas from within emacs.
- Roberto Colistete Junior
Is maintaining a version of Yacas for SymbianOS.
- Sebastian Ferraro sferraro “AT” criba “DOT” edu “DOT” ar
Reported bugs and supplied improved code (determinants).
- John Fremlin
Added some code for fast calculation of roots of a cubic polynomial.
- Peter Gilbert peterdgilbert “AT” gmail “DOT” com
Made many improvements to the C++ code to make it conform more to standard C++ coding conventions (class interfaces looking more like stl), improved the regression test suite.
- James Gilbertson azurite “AT” telusplanet “DOT” net
Win32 port, improved error reporting. Added initial version of Karatsuba multiplication, and added some matrix functions to the math library.
- Gabor Grothendieck
Gabor is the maintainer of Ryacas, and gave valuable feedback on the new web site.
- Rene Grothmann 2004 “AT” rene-grothmann “DOT” de
Married Euler to Yacas.
- Franz Hack franz.hack “AT” web “DOT” de
Supplied a Delphi interface to the Yacas DLL.
- Ingrid Halters
Helped improve the ease of use of the Yacas web site.
- Mark Hatsell mark “AT” autograph-maths “DOT” com
Made the server code work on Windows.
- Joris van der Hoeven TeXmacs “AT” math “DOT” u-psud “DOT” fr
Helped with texmacs support.
- Wolfgang Hšnig pocket_software “AT” web “DOT” de
Created a port of Yacas that runs on PocketPC, to be found here.
- Daniel Richard G. straker “AT” MIT “DOT” EDU
Added autoconf/automake scripts, made Sun/Sgi compilation possible, created a rpm spec file, many many many changes to clean up the source distribution.
- Igor Khavkine
Added ‘Diverge’ and ‘Curl’, and implemented threading for the derivative operator (the gradient). Fixed GMP code.
- John Lapeyre
Made some modifications to the make file, and improved some math code.
- Jonathan Leto jonathan “AT” leto “DOT” net
Helped improve the integration algorithm, and helped extend the tests used for Yacas (finding numerous bugs).
- Vladimir Livshits livshits “AT” cs “DOT” stanford “DOT” edu
Set up the initial sourceforge CVS repository, and updated the Windows version source code. He also greatly improved the logic theorem prover code.
- Eugenia Loli
Helped build the BeOS version of Yacas.
Adolf Mathias adolf_mathias “AT” web “DOT” de
Grzegorz Mazur teoretyk “AT” gmail “DOT” com
- Pablo De Nápoli pdenapo “AT” yahoo “DOT” com
Fixed the configure script so Yacas compiles under cygwin.
- Gopal Narayanan gopal “AT” debian “DOT” org
Debian package maintainer. Made a man page for Yacas.
Marta Noga marta.noga “AT” gmail “DOT” com
- Christian Obrecht christian “DOT” obrecht “AT” wanadoo “DOT” fr
Made a much better Limit, and made Yacas behave better at infinity.
- Alberto González Palomo
Implemented a console-mode version of Yacas for AgendaVR. Changed the directory structure for the script files, and implemented initial support for OpenMath.
- Doreen Pinkus d “DOT” pinkus “AT” hccnet “DOT” nl
Designed the second version of the Web site for Yacas.
- Mike Pinna mike “AT” autograph-maths “DOT” com
Applied some bug fixes.
- Savario Prinz yacas “AT” mac “DOT” com
Built a fantastic Mac version of Yacas.
- Dirk Reusch
Added some linear algebra functions, and fixed some predicate functions.
- Daniel Rigby
Brought a client-server structure to the EPOC32 version of Yacas.
- Juan Pablo Romero jpablo_romero “AT” hotmail “DOT” com
Reported many bugs, made many suggestions for improvements, and supplied improved code (yacas scripts and makefile code).
- Robert V Schipper rvs “AT” achilles “DOT” nfia “DOT” org
Ironed out a few bugs in Yacas.
Reported an important bug in numeric calculations.
HenSiong Tan tan “AT” stat “DOT” psu “DOT” edu
- Yannick Versley yannick “AT” versley “DOT” de
Sent some patches regarding bugs relating integration and differentiation.
Adrian V. qwert2003 “AT” users “DOT” sourceforge “DOT” net
- Ladislav Zejda
Supplied patches to make Yacas work on Dec Alpha’s.
- Andrei Zorine
Started the body of statistics code.