Grzegorz Mazur teoretyk “AT” gmail “DOT” com
- Jim Apple japple “AT” freeshell “DOT” org
- Reported bugs and supplied improved code for gcc 3.3.4
- Mark Arrasmith arrasmith “AT” math “DOT” twsu “DOT” edu
- Helped greatly in setting up the fltk-based graphicaluser interface, and fixed some bugs relating to limits regarding infinity.
- Fred Bacon bacon “AT” aerodyne “DOT” com
- Fixed some compiler errors on the newer gcc compiles. Reported some important bugs.
- Jay Belanger belanger “AT” truman “DOT” edu
- Reported some bugs and improved some of the GnuPlot code. He also wrote the yacas.el file, which allows you to run yacas from within emacs.
- Roberto Colistete Junior
- Is maintaining a version of Yacas for SymbianOS.
- Sebastian Ferraro sferraro “AT” criba “DOT” edu “DOT” ar
- Reported bugs and supplied improved code (determinants).
- John Fremlin
- Added some code for fast calculation of roots of a cubic polynomial.
- Peter Gilbert peterdgilbert “AT” gmail “DOT” com
- Made many improvements to the C++ code to make it conform more to standard C++ coding conventions (class interfaces looking more like stl), improved the regression test suite.
- James Gilbertson azurite “AT” telusplanet “DOT” net
- Win32 port, improved error reporting. Added initial version of Karatsuba multiplication, and added some matrix functions to the math library.
- Gabor Grothendieck
- Gabor is the maintainer of Ryacas, and gave valuable feedback on the new web site.
- Rene Grothmann 2004 “AT” rene-grothmann “DOT” de
- Married Euler to Yacas.
- Franz Hack franz.hack “AT” web “DOT” de
- Supplied a Delphi interface to the Yacas DLL.
- Ingrid Halters
- Helped improve the ease of use of the Yacas web site.
- Mark Hatsell mark “AT” autograph-maths “DOT” com
- Made the server code work on Windows.
- Joris van der Hoeven TeXmacs “AT” math “DOT” u-psud “DOT” fr
- Helped with texmacs support.
- Wolfgang Hšnig pocket_software “AT” web “DOT” de
- Created a port of Yacas that runs on PocketPC, to be found here.
- Daniel Richard G. straker “AT” MIT “DOT” EDU
- Added autoconf/automake scripts, made Sun/Sgi compilation possible, created a rpm spec file, many many many changes to clean up the source distribution.
- Igor Khavkine
- Added ‘Diverge’ and ‘Curl’, and implemented threading for the derivative operator (the gradient). Fixed GMP code.
- John Lapeyre
- Made some modifications to the make file, and improved some math code.
- Jonathan Leto jonathan “AT” leto “DOT” net
- Helped improve the integration algorithm, and helped extend the tests used for Yacas (finding numerous bugs).
- Vladimir Livshits livshits “AT” cs “DOT” stanford “DOT” edu
- Set up the initial sourceforge CVS repository, and updated the Windows version source code. He also greatly improved the logic theorem prover code.
- Eugenia Loli
- Helped build the BeOS version of Yacas.
Adolf Mathias adolf_mathias “AT” web “DOT” de
Grzegorz Mazur teoretyk “AT” gmail “DOT” com
- Pablo De Nápoli pdenapo “AT” yahoo “DOT” com
- Fixed the configure script so Yacas compiles under cygwin.
- Gopal Narayanan gopal “AT” debian “DOT” org
- Debian package maintainer. Made a man page for Yacas.
Marta Noga marta.noga “AT” gmail “DOT” com
- Christian Obrecht christian “DOT” obrecht “AT” wanadoo “DOT” fr
- Made a much better Limit, and made Yacas behave better at infinity.
- Alberto González Palomo
- Implemented a console-mode version of Yacas for AgendaVR. Changed the directory structure for the script files, and implemented initial support for OpenMath.
- Doreen Pinkus d “DOT” pinkus “AT” hccnet “DOT” nl
- Designed the second version of the Web site for Yacas.
- Mike Pinna mike “AT” autograph-maths “DOT” com
- Applied some bug fixes.
- Savario Prinz yacas “AT” mac “DOT” com
- Built a fantastic Mac version of Yacas.
- Dirk Reusch
- Added some linear algebra functions, and fixed some predicate functions.
- Daniel Rigby
- Brought a client-server structure to the EPOC32 version of Yacas.
- Juan Pablo Romero jpablo_romero “AT” hotmail “DOT” com
- Reported many bugs, made many suggestions for improvements, and supplied improved code (yacas scripts and makefile code).
- Robert V Schipper rvs “AT” achilles “DOT” nfia “DOT” org
- Ironed out a few bugs in Yacas.
- Reported an important bug in numeric calculations.
HenSiong Tan tan “AT” stat “DOT” psu “DOT” edu
- Yannick Versley yannick “AT” versley “DOT” de
- Sent some patches regarding bugs relating integration and differentiation.
Adrian V. qwert2003 “AT” users “DOT” sourceforge “DOT” net
- Ladislav Zejda
- Supplied patches to make Yacas work on Dec Alpha’s.
- Andrei Zorine
- Started the body of statistics code.
|[*]||All with last-known email addresses mangled in an obvious way|